Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Miss You...!


I miss you with every sun rise I miss you with every sun set... I miss you at my every step... I miss you with every drive on the road... I search you by side with my every hand that moves... I miss you with the gap between fingers and space between my lips… I miss you with my every gulp that I take... I miss you with every coffee I make... I miss you with any every food that I take… I miss you with every door that opens… I miss you with my eyes open with... I miss you with even eyes closed tight... My eyes remember your smiling face and they don't blink... They miss you so much that I see you in every object around… Biggest smile on face as I miss you with every sight of my eyes…Miss you with every thought of my mind… I miss you with my every heart beat... I miss you with every blood that flows... I miss you with every second & heart beat of mine... My heart will stop missing you the day it stops beating…

8 comments:

Sheetal Jain said...

Needhi, I want to reach to you..I am Sheetal from delhi my blog is http://tosheetal.blogspot.com and e-mail is tosheetaljain@gmail.com.... its very important because of the similarities of our blogs and I feel connnected.

I miss you said...

this makes me miss someone :)

Nidhiwrites said...

@ I Miss You - I missed more & more when I wrote this & now when I read I miss that someone even more....

bosset said...

your picture is very nice

Unknown said...

even i miss my smile coz i miss her a lot when i read this am missing my self

Unknown said...

even i miss my smile cos am missing her a lot and when i read this i miss my self

adhi das said...

I missed ur writings..Nice Post.. GOD<3U

Quotes About Missing Someone said...

great post. I'm missing my lover so much.