Sunday, May 19, 2013

Can I Call You Mine...



Can I hold your hand because that what I want to hold on too forever...
Can I wrap you in my arms because its the best dream, better then any fairy tales...
Can I love you because everything makes sense when I am with you...
Can I kiss you because I want to make you feel wanted, needed and making my life worth it...
Can I call you Mine because its more then me that is occupied by you...!!!
Some call it weird.. Some say stupid..Some may call destiny..!
But I just call it story of You with Me ..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm more than happy to find this website. I wanted to
thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!!
I definitely appreciated every part of it
and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new information on your website.