Saturday, December 11, 2010

Songs of Mind, Tunes of Heart...!


I revolve around the past knowing that - it won’t help!
But this is a game of life where;

Heart tunes its own beats,
And mind sings its own story,
I find myself stuck somewhere;
Between hither and thither.

The Heart:

Paints compassion and commitment,
Reveals the love within -
Still as fresh as a new print!
Somewhere beyond my pride,
Deep inside,
It holds a secret desire - so intense,
Of holding you tight,
And cherishing the right,
For a need;
To call you – My Own!


The Mind:

Debates I am through,
And done with you.
Says no more of YOU!
No longer you hold –
The special place;
And powers,
To crush me and willow me.
I shall win again; the game of life,
Leaving those feelings ripped apart.
Whatever be the bygone,
The present is; what it is!

Here, this moment, the story of my life –
Good times come like wind and swap like it were never before.
Making me struggle between the thriving aspirations and truths of life, 

I wonder what agony or what laughter it is. Yet I adore it.

Life is pain,
Yet life is gain,
Life is apathy.
Yet life is love,
Life is disgraceful,
Yet life is wonderful,
Life is a game,
It’s all good,
That is the way it is!

2 comments:

Palak Vasant said...

I just love the simplicity of this one!

nidhiwrites said...

@ Palak - Thanks dear! Thank you so It is you who has motivated me to write.. cant stop thanking you :)